An Ingus PSA: Drugs An Ingus PSA: Drugs

"Except for you, you're just gay."

lesson learned: don't insult ninja, especially with cliches

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I wish thats how That Movie really was XD

Before I had seen the movie I had a whole different View. After I watched it......XD thx for the vid dude! awesome animation and nice way of putting the movie in a funny way! Nice animation!

10/10
5/5

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is step 5 coming along . how much more time do we have to wait. id love if you'd come see my stuff.if u decide to please comment.
ALL MY TEN R BELONG TO YOU! I WISH I COULD VOTE 1000000000000000000000000000000000!

Solipskier Solipskier

Loved it.

Only one thing, I got one 6,466,489 in a single run, but no medal. I also got 50 multi and no medal

Body Ladder Body Ladder

1000000000000000000000/10

To those of you who can't get to pistols, use the one shot head shot to cocoon yourself in bodies. The Zombies can't get to you and you can head shot them. The limit zone is the bottom of the screen, so you'll just keep riding up . My mistake was jumping out.

Ninja Quiz 2 Ninja Quiz 2

Great Quiz

I completed it in 45 seconds :3
you have to make one of these with harder questions, but it's great, all the info was 100% correct too, which I didn't expect. (most ninja quizzes are bogus)
All I can say is keep up the good work! Ki o tsukero na!

Lare responds:

Some people tell me to make them harder and some people think they're too hard. I don't know what to do.

An Ominous Persona An Ominous Persona

Great!

There's little I could say to improve this...
It's Amazing.

BazookaZombie responds:

yay! reviews=awesome.

thanks for listening.

Peacebeat [an instrumenta Peacebeat [an instrumenta

Woot!

... I like it! I'll prohably use it in a flash soon! Thanx 4 tellin me to come here!

alternativesolution responds:

thanks, i appreciate it :D
i wonder what it'll be about! xD