An Ingus PSA: Drugs An Ingus PSA: Drugs

"Except for you, you're just gay."

lesson learned: don't insult ninja, especially with cliches

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I wish thats how That Movie really was XD

Before I had seen the movie I had a whole different View. After I watched it......XD thx for the vid dude! awesome animation and nice way of putting the movie in a funny way! Nice animation!

10/10
5/5

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is step 5 coming along . how much more time do we have to wait. id love if you'd come see my stuff.if u decide to please comment.
ALL MY TEN R BELONG TO YOU! I WISH I COULD VOTE 1000000000000000000000000000000000!

NEDM NEDM

it's okay...

Well, this is different... from what I can see, your animation skills aren't really as bad as I thought. However, It seems like you were too lazy to make a quality flash this time. It take alot of time to make even a "stupid stickman movie" if you want to make anything worthwhile.
Nonetheless, note that I did not just come here and write BLAM 50 times. That is not how you make friends... don't go to subissions with twice the score of yours and do that, M-kay? If you put some more time into your flashes then perhaps you'll have room to talk.

lolzville responds:

i'm working on a collab with a friend from school and one with some other guy. Also Polkarama will eventually happen. BTW sorry 4 the BLAM IT comment. i thought i t was cheesey

tetris ninja dance tetris ninja dance

this needs to be blammed

this is just a stupid loop that prohably took all of 2 minutes to make. Submit something that doesn't suck.

lolzville responds:

it took one mnute. and im working on several things

First Strike Four First Strike Four

Great Ninja Humour!

I almost fell out of my chair... I thought it was serious at first, but it became stupid quickly. Great use of cussing.

LichCoil responds:

im glad the execution of the intro that transitioned to the main story worked through you off. That was what I planned when I started it. But yeah, thanks again for the tips from the message you sent me. Im trying to use some of those tricks in my newest creation, which im taking much more time into it.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

..Backwards!

great song, great animation, but the part I loved the most was the "reverse"
button at the end that plays the song backwards! That was hilarious! Great job, U get a 10 and a 5/5.

KILLTOONS (2) KILLTOONS (2)

haha good job ...but use tellytubys,elmo,and barny

fun,fun,funny cool good . no naruto!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

I get it.

I used to have that game, so I get the joke. But how did they get to the finals with only majicarp and splash?!?

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Nice and true

Obvious Xin parody ther at the end... f'n hilarious.